A 10-minute presentation on clinical or basic science research. An additional five minutes are allowed for questions. The APEC 2023 provides a speaker ready room to drop off a copy of your PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentation file at least 24-hours prior to the presentation date and time. Presentations must be given from the APEC 2023-supplied computer, not your own. The location of the speaker ready room will be provided via email prior to the APEC 2023 Meeting.
Presenter(s) use a poster board format to present their research. Text, illustrations, tables and graphs may be included. Five to ten minutes are allocated for the presentation. A presenter must remain at the poster throughout the entire session. Session date and time will be provided via email prior to the APEC 2023 Meeting.
- A numbered 95 cm wide by 150 cm high bulletin board is provided. Any sized printed poster which fits the height and width of the bulletin board is appropriate. Please try to fill the space as fully as possible.
- The provided presentation number must be affixed in the left in the upper left corner of the bulletin board. For the poster heading, font size must be at least one inch (2.5 cm) high. The following information must be included: line one - project title; line two - presenter's name/s, institutional affiliation, if applicable, and home city.
- A photo of the presenter/s must be attached to the poster.
- Posters must be neat, legible and creatively designed. Attachments must be visible from several feet away. Text should be a minimum of 1 cm high.
- Items must be attached with pushpins. Tape or staples may not be used.
- All poster presentations must be left on display until the exhibit hall closes at the conclusion of the meeting. If you would like to keep your poster, please pick it up during the last hour and day the exhibit hall is open. Posters that are not claimed by that time will be discarded.