NTUH International Convention Center is situated in the heart of Taipei and is easily accessible by metro, bus or taxi. Transportation around the center is well developed. It only takes five-minutes to drive to Taipei Main Station, 20 minutes to Songshan Airport. In addition, MRT stations (red line: NTU Hospital Station; blue line: Shandao Temple Station) can be reached within approximately a 10-minute walk.
Venue: NTUH International Convention Center
Address : No. 2, Xuzhou Road, Zhongzheng District 100, Taipei City
Website : www.nthcc.com.tw
Customer Service Line : +886-2-77240109
Taipei has 2 international airports-Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) and Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA). An average journey by taxi from the TPE airport to the conference venue takes approximately 70 minutes (35 kilometers) and costs US$45 depending on traffic while the TSA airport is only 4.5 kilometers from city center.
The metro line 6 (purple line) runs every 7.5 minutes from the TPE airport ; the trip to MRT Taipei Main Station by express line is 35 minutes and costs approximately US$5 per ticket.
By MRT (Mass Rapid Transportation)
- The red line (Danshui / Beitou) : get off at NTU Hospital Station, Exit 2
- The blue line : get off at Shandao Temple Station, Exit 2
- For more information and ticket types, please click here.
- For fare & travel time inquiries, please click here.
- "Kainan High School of Commerce and Industry" (near Xuzhou Road) : 0-South / 15 / 22 / 208 / 295 / 297 / 671
- "NTUH Hospital Station" : 22, 15, 615,227,648, 648Green, 208, 208 Direct,Zhongshan Line, Pinglin-Taipei
- "Renai-Linsen Intersection" (Linsen South Road) : 295 / 297 / 15 / 22 / 671
- "Renai-Linsen Intersection" (Renai Road) : 245/261/37/249/270/263/621/651/630